A week on from the question How well do you know Alfie Boe? and it’s time to see how you did.
- Which role will Alfie shortly take over on Broadway? JM Barrie in Finding Neverland
- Who did Alfie pick as his favourite Javert in an interview with thoughtsofjustafan last year? Norm Lewis and Earl Carpenter (click here for the interview)
- How many brothers and sisters does Alfie have and what are their names? 8: Anne, Joseph, John, Pauline, Michael, Fran, Teresa, Maria
- What are the names of the two alternate Rodolfo’s in Baz Luhrman’s La Boheme? David Miller and Jesus Garcia
- What is the name of Alfie’s management company? Vector
- Name the support acts for Alfie’s three headline tours (Bring Him Home, Storyteller and Serenata). Laura Wright (if you relied on the tour DVD for this answer you may have got it wrong!), Emilia Mitiku and Sol3 Mio
- Alfie won Glyndebourne’s Christie prize – what was the role? Albert Herring
- In which opera house was Alfie’s last operatic role? Coliseum (ENO)
- And which opera was he performing in? The Mikado
- What was the name of the new song that Alfie revealed at Leeds in 2015? Against the Tide
If you got 10 you’re an Alfie Boe mastermind champion
If you got 6+, you’re a strong contender
If you got 3-5, call yourself a fan?
Less than 4 and you’re probably scratching your head and saying Alfie who?
So, how did you do? Come and tell us if you got 10 out of 10!
thanks for reading – please share
if you like what you see, why not subscribe?
all your Alfie new straight to your inbox
plus 4 exclusive photos
I got 7 so respectable. Can never remember all Alfie’s sisters’ names. And I said Romeo and Juliette at the Royal Opera House for his last opera but then don’t really think of Gilbert & Sullivan as opera so slipped up on those two. Good game, good game
I hesitated between Romeo and Juliet and Mikado but decided that Mikado would be the right answer even though it’s an operetta!