To while away the doldrums until we get some more Alfie news, here’s a new take on the old How Well Do You Know Alfie Boe Quiz.
1. Which composer nearly killed Alfie, according to the first line of his book?
2. What was the name of the Young Artists programme that Alfie was a part of at the Royal Opera House?
3. What breed of dog is Alfie’s dog, Guinness?
4. How many brothers and sisters does Alfie have and what are their names?
5. On which drama soundtrack does Alfie perform two songs?
6. Alfie appeared on a couple of CD’s with The Clint Boon Experience. How was he credited?
7. Which character did Alfie play in ENO’s Mikado?
8. What did Alfie sing for his first D’oyly Carte audition?
9. Alfie played Rodolfo for ENO in 2009 and 2011; which two sopranos played Mimi?
10. On the same theme, who played Alfie’s Mimi in Baz Luhrman’s La Boheme? Good luck – answers next week xx
thank for your reading
if you like what you see, why not subscribe?
you get sneak peeks of upcoming blogs, access to subscriber only posts
and 4 Alfie photos straight into your inbox